I FINISHED the program!!!
First I want to share EXCITING news with you. I just completed the 10 month program from Functional Nutrition Alliance, a full body system approach to what is happening inside our bodies. Approaching health and healing from a root cause viewpoint. If you want to learn more about this program or how I can help you sleuth what is going on inside just email me.
Now is the time to accept the #dochangechallenge.
Over the course of the last 8 weeks we all have been through a lot of changes and challenges. I've made a few new connections in the community for selling my granola, Momma Bear Shots and donuts, see below. I've also been picking up new skills and resources for shopping.
1) You can find our products online at the PaleoLove Shop. Pick up at the Corner Market in the advance order tent or purchase at Susan's Table. In addition to Aubrey's farm - Gate City Harvest online store.
2) I'm sure you have been watching everyone make sourdough bread online, wishing you could too. Nicole over at Gluten Free on Shoestring has a recipe for a gluten free sourdough starter and bread. It's not that hard to make AND the bread smells & tastes AMAZING. Just ask my family.
3) I found some great masks that are cotton, 2 ply with antimicrobial finish and are washable. They are make locally in Asheboro at Wells Hosiery, Inc. They are willing to ship, just email Susan Wrenn.
4) The last few weeks I've been getting our fruit from a local company, Foster-Caviness. They are offering weekly fruit and vegetable boxes. You get a great mix of fruits or vegetables for only $25. It saves you time from having to go to the grocery store, plus it helps support a local business. Pick up is on Friday's 3-4 pm here in Greensboro, NC
5) Or you can visit our local farmers markets, Greensboro Curb Market, The Corner Market or Piedmont Triad Market to find local farmers. Lately I've been getting my produce from Aubrey at Gate City Harvest. I love his mixed greens and spinach. Getting in lots of folate. LOL
6) A big highlight to our week has been the fresh strawberries from Farlow Farm. Natalee and I are big strawberries fans. So this is has been putting a big smiles on our faces and in our tummies.
Lastly the big new is Matcha Madness NOW at Deep Roots Market!!!
Mary, is the creator and founder of PaleoLove Company, Mom, wife, friend, partner in crime, and entrepreneur. She has been a lover of art, food and traveling since she was very young. She began her paleo journey just out of curiosity, then her oldest daughter developed health problems where she needed to consume a low carb low sugar diet. It is here where she developed her skills in creating and making low sugar low carb treats and eats.