The last 2 months have left me feeling like I've lost a chunk of my life. However there have been good things that have happened as a result of the lock down.
1) I am now baking bread weekly. That is HUGE for me. That is one baking experience that has not been successful for me. This week I even made Sourdough Pancakes, gluten free, dairy free but not vegan. Maybe next time. They were the most fluffy pancakes we've had since going gluten free. I love being able to use the sourdough discards in this way.
2) I am now running again, 2 times a week. This excites me greatly, because I broke my foot in January and was unable to run for 3 months. I am a bit tired and sore, but I'm much happier getting in regular exercise.
3) Starting June 17th the Greensboro Farmers Curb Market is starting a program for prepared food and craft vendors to pick up pre-orders on Wednesday mornings. Please message me if you are interested in picking of orders from PaleoLove on Wednesday mornings.
4) I will continue to offer my online store and offer products on Gate City Harvest online store for the time being.
5) At this time I still have Momma Bear Shots available. I am considering repackaging them in returnable, reuseable. recyclable containers. I would like your feedback on the Momma Bear Shots if you are still using them and the new packaging is something you would prefer or not prefer and why.
6) Since graduating from the Functional Nutrition Alliance as an educator/coach. I am starting a Facebook Group called Rethinking Food. Click here to join. or check it out.
Mary, is the creator and founder of PaleoLove Company, Mom, wife, friend, partner in crime, and entrepreneur. She has been a lover of art, food and traveling since she was very young. She began her paleo journey just out of curiosity, then her oldest daughter developed health problems where she needed to consume a low carb low sugar diet. It is here where she developed her skills in creating and making low sugar low carb treats and eats.